Below is a list of different ways you can say "I Love
You" to your mate. The list will be updated often so be
sure to check back to get some fresh romantic ideas for
- Share all aspects of your life.
- Write love comments on the morning newspaper.
- Be "in the mood."
- Spray your love letters with perfume.
- Imagine you are the only two people in the world.
- Sneak an afternoon nap together.
- Slip your own message inside your love's fortune
- Look for the good in your love.
- Do his laundry.
- Send flowers to her office.
- Leave a love note hidden under the pillow.
- Wash her car.
- Browse through old photos of the two of you.
- Make a practice of long kisses.
- Cultivate trust by always being honest.
- Help her on and off with her coat.
- Give books of romantic poetry.
- Stage your own kissing marathon.
- Enjoy a picnic among fountains in an urban plaza
- Buy your mate a gold coin from the year you met.
- Surprise your mate with twenty-six gifts from A to Z
that begin with each of the letters of the alphabet.
- Remind all your mate's friends to send them a card on
- Be attentive to your mate's needs.
- Pick up his shirts at the cleaners.
- Always treat your mate as your lover.
- Flirt with each other constantly.
- Be the first to jump out of bed to make coffee in the
- Be adventurous with a home cooked ethnic meal from your
- Show your mate you care about their background and
learn all you can about their ethnic history.
- Send a small evergreen tree with a note stating your
pining for them.
- Give him a medal for being the very best.
- Blow kisses.
- Hold hands in public.
- Workout together.
- Eat junk food by candlelight.
- Write "I Love You" on the top of the butter with a
- Write "I Love You" in red lipstick across the bathroom
- Place a rose inside her morning paper.
- Invite your mate over for breakfast.
- Offer to share the driving on long road trips.
- Learn to give a great back massage.
- Be playful with each other.
- Finger paint a romantic masterpiece together.
- Give a four leaf-clover on the eve of a big event for
- Place red Christmas lights on plants for February 14th.
- Take a moonlit walk on Sunday to start off the week
- Treat her to a shopping spree at a lingerie shop.
- Treat him and his buddies to an afternoon at a sports
bar for the big game.
- Help him pick out his ties.
- Snuggle often.
- Listen with your heart as well as your head.
- Smile at each other often.
- Rent her favorite movie.
- Shampoo, blow dry and brush her hair.
- Do his laundry and iron his clothes.
- Write love letters at least monthly.
- Serve breakfast in bed.
- Have a special knock that only the two of you know.
- Put a note in a romance novel saying, "The story is
great but our own love story is better."
- Hire a maid for your not-so-tidy mate.
- Carve your initials on a tree.
- Ask questions about your mate's day.
- Send a valentine in January to get the year rolling.