Creative Kissing as an ArtA kiss is not just a kiss. It's an occasion to flirt. And when you're Flirting and Kissing at the same time, you want to kiss creatively. Here are a few tips.
- Think about nothing at all but the kiss you're kissing. Better yet, don't think.
- Start with lips either just slightly parted or closed. Don't start wet, with your mouth gaping open and your tongue poking out.
- Relax your lips, but don't let them mush up.
- Kiss as though you have all the time in the world.
- But don't prolong a kiss beyond its natural life.
- Wherever your hands are, use them: slowly increase pressure or graze gently -- but in non-erotic zones, like the back, the shoulders, the arms.
- Don't turn every kiss into a sexual act or overture.
- Once in a while, pretend it's the first time you've ever kissed this person.
- Open your eyes (IF you can stand the intimacy).
- Kiss your partner's face in places other than the lips.
- Two or more little kisses are a nice way to warm up to big kisses.
- Enjoy several long, slow kisses before moving into nibbles, licking, and ... whatever.
- Add another "little kiss" or two after the big one. Kissing doesn't begin and end abruptly.
- Attend to a graceful finish -- a soft, smoochy ending is much, much nicer than a dismissive smack.